- Authoring Publishing
- Analysis Reporting
- Workflow Collaboration
- Translation Localization
What's New on the STC-ALOHA Web Site?
- US Govt Acknowledges Tech Writers as Distinct from All Other Writing Professions
- The May issue of Intercom has been posted to the website.
- STC 2009 Election Results
- Annual Business Meeting Plans Announced
- Are my STC dues deductible?
- Not All Economic News Is Bad: Tech Comm Observations from the March Labor Statistics
- Journal Issues Call for Proposals on Legal Issues
- Resources for members during tough times
- NEWS: STC Adds Free Webcasts to Member Job Hunting Resources
- News: STC Solves Challenge of Wanting to Be in Two Places at One Time
Technical manuals are usually used for educating the end-users about the various aspects of a software system. We understand the importance of audience profile and set the complexity of the manuals accordingly. We are adept in creating User Guides, Reference Manuals, Technical Briefs, Training Materials, White Papers, Corporate Profile Brochures, and other documents of similar nature.
We have also kept ourselves abreast with the latest writing standards and tools. We specialize in:
- Structured or unstructured authoring using Adobe FrameMaker
- Advanced features of Microsoft Word such as indexing and macros
- On-line and off-line Help files creation using Adobe RoboHelp
- Single-source documentation as prescribed by DITA and DocBook
- Automotive other
- Heavy Engineering
- Software Telecom
- Technical Writers
- Information Develope
- URGENT - TECHNICAL WIRTER OPENINGS WITH MNC @ BANGALORE
- Technical writer / Documentation Writers at Eclipsys india -Pune / Baroda
- Technical Writer for a software product